Company secretarial services and reporting
As a busy business owner, you donít want to use up valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with the Companies Act. Equally, with company legislation changing at the rate it does, you need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors. The Chartered Company Secretary on our team can give you complete peace of mind in this area, by carrying out your company secretarial duties for you.
Our services include:
- Company formations;
- Maintenance of statutory books;
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns to Companies House;
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions;
- Management of routine Companies House correspondence;
- General advice on company law.
View your options here