At Fide et Fiducia we aim to maximise the personal potential of enthusiastic individuals who thrive in a stimulating and challenging environment; we encourage self-development and provide exciting career opportunities for our diverse team of people.
We’re always on the look out for talented, hardworking individuals to join our expanding team.
Are you the type of person we’re looking for?
These are the key qualities that you’ll need:
- Be professional, ethical and technically competent
- Possess a friendly and understanding approach to advising clients, appreciative of individual circumstances and possess the ability to explain technical matters in clear concise terms
- Be willing to assist other staff members with understanding and implementing those service values and to undertake tasks allocated to other staff in order that the needs of the client are met, irrespective of the task level
- Have the ability to learn and to develop understanding quickly
- Be willing to study technical issues, either for the benefit of professional exams or development of work and career
- Possess the capability of identifying the important issues and pushing work forward
- Be self-motivated and capable of working independently and efficiently
- Understand that the needs of the business, the staff and its clients directly affect the success of the firm and as a consequence the opportunities available to its staff
There are currently no vacant positions.
More about our services here.